TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘The Clarendon’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Clarendon Hotel, Montpelier Row, Blackheath Village, London SE3 0RW, and Company Registration No: 448221. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Bed and breakfast is charged on arrival, and any other service charges are payable on departure when credit card details are taken. Credit limit £400.00.
Will be required to pay on arrival. Services may not be charged to your room.
Acceptable only when supported by a valid banker’s cheque card to the card value.
Guests are requested to deposit their keys at reception when leaving the hotel.
Vacation of rooms
Guests are reminded that unless rooms are vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure a further day’s charge may be made. If you require a later check out, please ask and we will see if this possible.
The Clarendon accepts no responsibility for valuables unless deposited with reception, where a receipt will be given. Safe deposits may be collected and deposited between the hours of 7am–11pm. Under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956, The Clarendon will not accept any liability for any guest items not secured correctly.