- Menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
- Reception room hire
- 1 reception drink for your entire guests on arrival
- You may select two of the following – Prosecco, Cava Bucks Fizz, Mulled wine
- Non alcoholic drinks – Select up to two drinks
- Pink ginger with mint, cranberry & hibiscus cordial Fruit juices – Fresh orange, apple or cranberry
- 3 Course Wedding meal followed by coffee and mints
- 1/4 bottle of Les Boules French wine per person (1 bottle for every four guest 187ml)
- A glass of Prosecco or Cava for the toast
- Use of silver cake stand and knife
- Crisp table and napkin linen
- White chair covers for meal
- Lemon iced water jugs on each table
- Wedding coordinator services on the day of greeting, flow of event and mc duties if required
- Discounted accommodation for wedding guests with managed allocation.
- Wedding Coordinators throughout booking process
- Crown double room for Bride & Groom on Wedding Night with champagne & chocolates
Please choose one starter, one main course and one dessert for the whole Wedding Party, plus one vegetarian
main course if required. Special dietary request can be catered for, please discuss these with your wedding co-coordinator and our Head Chef.
- Roasted plum tomato soup with sweet basil pesto (V)
- Stilton & Broccoli Soup (v)
- Parsnip and carrot of cream soup (v)
- Braised leek and potato soup (v)
- Roasted red peppers and tomato soup with sour cream and chive drizzle (v)
- Green pea and smoked ham soup
- Mozzarella and sun blushed plum tomato salad with, basil oil and olive (V)
- Sweet seasonal melon filled with seasonal berries compote fruit (V)
- Chicken liver pate with wild mushrooms served with rustic bread and plum chutney
- Warm goats cheese tart with red onion marmalade sun dried tomato and aged balsamic vinegar (V)
- Cocktail of Crayfish & avocado with a bloody Mary sauce
- Prawn tortilla basket with crisp lettuce and cocktail sauce
- Breast of Kentish chicken lightly roasted with tarragon jus, seasonal vegetables, parmentier potato
- Confit of Pork with braised fennel, served with honey cup mustard and calvados, seasonal vegetables and fondant potatoes.
- Roast loin of pork, with sage and apricot stuffing, apple sauce and crackling, seasonal vegetables and mustard mash
- Scottish salmon with a prawn saffron and dill sauce, braised new potatoes, green beans and carrots
- Roasted topside English beef served with a rich claret jus, Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and fondant potatoes.
- Slow Roasted Rump of lamb served with roasted Mediterranean vegetables spring onion mash served with a rosemary and thyme jus
- Roast Saddle of Lamb stuffed with rosemary and served with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables served in red current and thyme jus.
- Roast Turkey Breast served with chipolata sausage, bacon & herb stuffing roll, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Potato & Vegetables choice:
May be changed to Roasted, Parsley New, Parmentier, Fondant or mashed (Spring onion, plain & mustard)
You may change your vegetable choice to the two seasonal vegetable of the day
- Wild Mushroom & Artichoke mille-feuille (V)
- Feta & Ricotta strudel served with a arrabiata sauce (V)
- Aubergine, marrow & haloumi cheese galette with roasted garlic and red pepper sauce.
The following items are also available with a £5pp supplement
- Beef Wellington with pate and sealed in a pastry crust
- Rack of Lamb with Thyme and rosemary herb crust served with Madeira wine sauce
- Carvery selection of Roasted Lamb, Roast Beef, Pork & Turkey & Honey Roast Ham.
- Royale Buffet -dressed salmon and seafood, carvery, salads and vegetables choice – £10 supplement
Sherry & Raspberry Trifle
Chocolate Truffle Torte
Cheesecake Selection with your choice of flavor and decorated with fresh fruit and coulis
Profiterole with chocolate sauce
Strawberries & Cream served in a brandy snap basket (Kent when in season)
Pavlova with strawberries or raspberries.
Steamed sticky pudding with toffee crème
Steamed Chocolate Pudding served with hot black cherry sauce and fresh cream
Crumble selection – Apple or Rhubarb Crumble served with piping hot custard.
All desserts are served with coffee & mints
Extras you may wish to add to your wedding package
Extra glass of arrival drink, more wine during the meal or a cheese board, these can be discussed with your wedding co-coordinators and added to your function.
How to Book
Once you have a preferred date in mind, contact one of our Wedding Coordinators and to secure the date an initial deposit will be required: £500.00 followed by £1,000 deposit 3 months prior and full payment 1 month prior. All deposits are nonrefundable/non transferable.
Smaller functions where the value of the booking is less than £1,000 require a £500 deposit and full payment 1 month prior only.