Private dining at the Clarendon is ideal for that special dinner the Clarendon has a selection of elegant rooms that we are sure will be ideal for your private dinner.
The hotel provides excellent cuisine and wines in elegant private dining rooms. Planning and service are always reassuring and professional. The Clarendon offers a variety of rooms in different styles, allowing exactly the right ambiance for your event or party.
Private Dinner 1 (20-39 guest menu and prices)
Dining Menu (1) With Private room –from £35.00pp
Seasonal Soup of the Day ·
Vine Ripe Tomato & Mozzarella Tower with Green Pesto Dressing and Roquette Salad
Seafood & Avocado Vol au Vont (Mille- Feuille) with Dill & Marie Rose Sauce
Medley of Melon served with Fruit of the Forest Coulis
Port & Chicken Liver Parfait (Pate) Served with Toasted Focaccia & Plum Relish
Seared Fillet of Cod served with a Tomato & Thyme sauce
Fillet of Salmon with a Prawn Saffron & Dill Sauce
‘Penbury’ 8oz Pork Chop with Wholegrain Mustard & Caramelised Apple
Braised Rump of Lamb with Mint & Red Currant Sauce on a Bed of Mash Potato
Corn-Fed Chicken Stuffed with Honey Roast Ham & Cheese with a Madeira Sauce
6oz Grilled Sirloin Steak with a Creamy Peppercorn Sauce
Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni filled Pasta Shells Served with a Ratatouille sauce (v)
(Unless stated dishes except pasta are served with vegetables & chefs potatoes of the day)
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Fresh Fruit Salad
Followed by freshly brewed coffee
Terms and conditionals apply. Minimum of 20 guests. Maximin 40 Guest
Please note that the private dining menu is based on seasonal ingredients, the menu will be modified during the year.
Pre orders are required.
Private Dining Menu (2) with private room £39.00pp (40 guest +)
Please choose one starter, one main course and one dessert for the whole party, plus one vegetarian main course if required. Special dietary request can be catered for, please discuss these with your event co-coordinator and our Head Chef.
• Homemade Soup
• Mozzarella and sun blushed plum tomato salad with, basil oil and olive (V)
• Sweet seasonal melon filled with seasonal berries compote fruit (V)
• Chicken liver pate with wild mushrooms served with rustic bread and plum chutney
• Warm goats cheese tart with red onion marmalade sun dried tomato and aged balsamic vinegar (V)
• Cocktail of Crayfish & avocado with a bloody Mary sauce
• Prawn tortilla basket with crisp lettuce and cocktail sauce
• Breast of Kentish chicken lightly roasted with tarragon jus.
• Confit of Pork with braised fennel, served with honey cup mustard and calvados.
• Roast loin of pork, with sage and apricot stuffing, apple sauce and crackling.
• Scottish salmon with a prawn saffron and dill sauce.
• Roasted topside English beef served with a rich claret jus, Yorkshire pudding.
• Slow Roasted Rump of lamb served with a rosemary and thyme jus.
• Roast Saddle of Lamb stuffed with rosemary in red current and thyme jus.
• Roast Turkey Breast served with chipolata sausage, bacon & herb stuffing roll .
All main courses are served with seasonal vegetables and your potato choice of
Roasted, Parsley New, Parmentier, Fondant or mashed (Spring onion, plain & mustard)
• Wild Mushroom & Artichoke mille-feuille (V)
• Feta & Ricotta strudel served with a arrabiata sauce (V)
• Aubergine, marrow & haloumi cheese galette with roasted garlic and red pepper sauce.
The following items are also available with a £5pp supplement
• Beef Wellington with pate and sealed in a pastry crust
• Rack of Lamb with Thyme and rosemary herb crust served with Madeira wine sauce
• Carvery selection of Roasted Lamb, Roast Beef, Pork & Turkey & Honey Roast Ham.
• Royale Buffet -dressed salmon and seafood, carvery, salads and vegetables choice – £10 supplement
Sherry & Raspberry Trifle – Chocolate Truffle Torte – Tiramisu – Pavlova with strawberries or raspberries
Cheesecake Selection with your choice of flavor and decorated with fresh fruit and coulis
Strawberry -Lemon.-Tangy Mango -Tropical Fruit -
Profiterole with chocolate sauce
Strawberries & Cream served in a brandy snap basket (Kent when in season)
Steamed sticky pudding with toffee crème
Steamed Chocolate Pudding served with hot black cherry sauce and fresh cream
Crumble selection – Apple or Rhubarb Crumble served with piping hot custard.
Terms & Conditions apply .Minimum of 40 guest, based on a 6 hour period. Times of service 12-5pm or 6-11pm
Private dining hire times are 12-5pm or 6pm to finish.
This is not a wedding all day product.
For further details please call the hotel or email firstname.lastname@example.org