Private dining at the Clarendon is ideal for that special dinner the Clarendon has a selection of elegant rooms that we are sure will be ideal for your private dinner.
The hotel provides excellent cuisine and wines in elegant private dining rooms. Planning and service are always reassuring and professional. The Clarendon offers a variety of rooms in different styles, allowing exactly the right ambience for your event or party.
- Seasonal Soup of the Day
- Smoked Salmon Terrine served with Watercress & Lemon Dressing
- Seafood & Avocado Vol au Vont (Mille- Feuille) with Dill & Marie Rose Sauce
- Medley of Melon served with Fruit of the Forest Coulis
- Chicken Liver & Wild Mushroom Pate with Toasted Walnut Bread & Relish
- Seared Fillet of Cod served with a Tomato & Thyme sauce
- Fillet of Salmon with a Prawn Saffron & Dill Sauce
- ‘Penbury’ 8oz Pork Chop with Wholegrain Mustard & Caramelised Apple
- Braised Rump of Lamb with Mint & Red Currant Sauce on a Bed of Mash Potato
- Corn-Fed Chicken Stuffed with Honey Roast Ham & Cheese with a Madeira Sauce
- 6oz Gilled Sirloin Steak with a Creamy Peppercorn Sauce
- Butternut & Sage Tortelli Served with Olive Oil & Tomato Sauce (v)
(Unless stated dishes except pasta are served with seasonal vegetables & chefs potatoes choice of the day)
You may select one dessert from our banqueting menu or wait for the chef’s selection nearer the time of your dinner, when you will be offered a choice of 3 desserts.
Followed by freshly brewed coffee
Dining Menu – £27.50pp with Private room –from £32.50pp
Terms and conditionals apply. Minimum of 20 guests.
Please note that the private dining menu is based on seasonal ingredients, the menu will be modified during the year.
Pre orders are required.
Private dining hire times are 12-5pm or 6pm to finish.
This is not a wedding all day product.
For further details please call the hotel or email firstname.lastname@example.org